Special Import for Books n Beyond Subscribers.
**Exclusive Privileges Includes:
- Author Letter
- Signed Exclusive Bookplate
- FREE Shipping. Use code EMILY during checkout
- Discounted Price for our Subscribers
Author: MG Wheaton
Genre: Science Fiction
About the Book:
Meet Emily - she can solve advanced mathematical problems, unlock the mind's deepest secrets and even fix your truck's air con, but unfortunately, she can't restart the Sun.
She's an artificial consciousness, designed in a lab to help humans process trauma, which is particularly helpful when the sun begins to die 5 billion years before scientists agreed it was supposed to.
So, her beloved human race is screwed, and so is Emily. That is, until she finds a potential answer buried deep in the human genome. But before her solution can be tested, her lab is brutally attacked, and Emily is forced to go on the run with two human companions - college student Jason and small-town Sheriff, Mayra.
As the sun's death draws near, Emily and her friends must race against time to save humanity. But before long it becomes clear that it's not only the species at stake, but also that which makes us most human.
- This is a Special Hardcover Import for Books n Beyond
- This Product cannot be Cancelled or Exchanged after Booking
- A refund can be initiated if the Product is damaged in Transit
- This Book will be Dispatched in JULY 2019
- Shipping timelines differ from city to city
- A Tracking Id will be automatically emailed/SMSd to you once the Product is dispatched.