Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
March Book Box
** THEME FOR OUR MARCH 2019 BOX IS - MAGIC & MAYHEM **
We have been waiting for that Perfect Book to come up so that we can make a Box full of Magic - Dedicated to Magical Authors like Leigh Bardugo & VE Schwab.
We have Two of the most Magical & Most Anticipated New Releases of 2019 -
"The Gilded Wolves" - From New York Times, bestselling author Roshani Chokshi comes a novel set in Paris during a time of extraordinary change--one that is full of mystery, decadence, and dangerous desires...
"Black Leopard Red Wolf" - The epic novel, an African Game of Thrones, from the Man Booker Prize-winning author of A Brief History of Seven Killings
And an Icelandic Thriller to Chill you to the core - The Glass Woman
Introducing: PENGUIN CLOTHBOUND CLASSICS as a choice for your Second Book
- War & Peace: Leo Tolstoy
- Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
- Moby Dick: Herman Melville
We Intend to Spoil you for Choice.
Also for the FIRST Time, we are introducing a Choice for the Second Book in NON-FICTION Category. - The Source & Threads
PLEASE NOTE: You need to just book this box. The choice of Books for your Box will be separately taken from you over an email by us.
You have FULL FREEDOM to choose any of the TWO below-mentioned books to be in your Premium Box:
- Book 1: You may Choose any ONE Book from:
- The Gilded Wolves - Trade Paperback (Young Adult)
- Black Leopard Red Wolf - Trade Paper Back (option to upgrade to a Hardcover willbe given) (Adult Fiction)
- The Glass Woman - Hardcover - Thriller (Adult Fiction)
- Book 2: You may Choose any ONE Book from:
- Clothbound Classic Hardcover - War & Peace
- Clothbound Classic Hardcover - Anna Karenina
- Clothbound Classic Hardcover - Moby Dick
- Threads - William Henry - Hardcover (Non-Fiction) (Prose/Poems)
- The Source - Dr. Tara Swart Hardcover (Non-Fiction)
- There will be 4-5 Premium Quality Merchandise curated and based out of Fandoms like - A Darker Shade of Magic, Leigh Bardugos Grishaverse, The Vintage Paris and Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings. And None of these merchandises are Paper Based.
- Bookmarks and Vintage Bookplate in collaboration with a UK Etsy Shop
Please note: The Books will reach India March 2019 end, hence the dispatch of the Box will depend accordingly. Limited Number of Boxes available. The Book Choices will be taken over an email, which we will send separately after you Book your Box.
Praise for Black Leopard, Red Wolf:
“Black Leopard, Red Wolf is the kind of novel I never realized I was missing until I read it. A dangerous, hallucinatory, ancient Africa, which becomes a fantasy world as well-realized as anything Tolkien made, with language as powerful as Angela Carter's. It's as deep and crafty as Gene Wolfe, bloodier than Robert E. Howard, and all Marlon James. It's something very new that feels old, in the best way. I cannot wait for the next installment.” — Neil Gaiman
“This book begins like a fever dream and merges into world upon world of deadly fairy tales rich with political magic. Black Leopard, Red Wolf is a fabulous cascade of storytelling. Sink right in. I guarantee you will be swept downstream.” —Louise Erdrich
“A sprawling, epic fantasy... Fuses mythology, fantasy, and African history into a sensual, psychological triumph.” —Esquire
Praise for The Gilded Wolves:
“Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows and Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code converge in this dazzling new fantasy… An opulent heist adventure that will leave readers voracious for more.” – Kirkus, Starred Review
“Chokshi delivers a thrilling, gritty new fantasy set in an alternate nineteenth century Paris… Chokshi shines as a master storyteller in her newest novel; the setting, world building, plot, and conflict are all staggering. However, the elements that perhaps shine the most are the history, riddles, mysteries, and science, woven together in a world brimming with power and magic.” – Booklist, Starred Review
"A gorgeously layered story, with characters that make you laugh and ache and cheer." – Renée Ahdieh, New York Times bestselling author of The Wrath and The Dawn
"A masterpiece of imagination. You will want this book to steal your heart so that you will never have to leave this story." Stephanie Garber, New York Times bestselling author of Caraval